Founded in March 2000 by Ahuurra Andrew, and incorporated in 2012 as a company, Quad-A ® is an Audio Production and Post facility known for premium and industry-standard audio solutions for various industries. Quad-A ® currently serves clients in various regions such as Europe, the USA, West Africa, East Africa, North Africa, Southern Africa, the Middle East, and more… We offer a wide range of audio services for various industries tailor-made to meet the clients needs.
To see Africa as the best choice of entertainment and audio technology around the world.
Quad-A | Records ®’s mission is to rebrand Africa through sound by delivering high-quality audio productions, educating the next generation of audio engineers, Innovation, and global distribution of new audio products and services.
- Thinking Big
- Focused on Customer’s Needs
- Exceed Expectations
- Working Smart
- Always Evolving
Quad-A is founded and begins audio production services with local Artists
Quad-A is Incorporated and launches new services like live recording, Scoring, Signature tunes, Audio Post Production
Quad-A starts servicing major local corporations and agencies – Mukwano, Care, USAID, World Vision, and more…
New 3D Audio products are developed for Airlines, Tourism, Travel industries.
- First Ugandan Oscar Qualification – Kyenvu Awarded
- Best Short Film at PAFF – Kyenvu
- Nomination for Best Soundtrack at AMVCAs
- Awarded Best Sound at UFF for Veronica’s Wish.
Partnership with Dolby ® Laboratories.
- Who is the client? (whats their DNA);
- What do they Need? (Whats the Need);
- What do we do? (Whats the Service);
- Why the approach? (Rationale);
- How do we do it? (Develop Models);
Message (Client’s Target)
Who are they? Where are they? What’s their lifestyle? What do they listen to?
- Concept Proposals
- Concept Approval
- Create a prototype addressing the need
We then make the final product (having understood the client) through the required media of communication.