Do you want to start or grow your career as an Audio Engineer?
Are you passionate about quality content and looking for an opportunity to tap your full potential?
Join the Quad-A Academy and be part of the vision of Rebranding Africa through sound while gaining extensive knowledge to kick-start your career in Audio Engineering.
Quad-A | Records ®‘s mission is to rebrand Africa through sound by delivering high-quality audio productions, educating the next generation of audio engineers, Innovation and global distribution of new audio services.
The Quad-A Academy
The Quad-A Academy Project is a one-year training program that will enable you to learn and grow your skills to become the next industry certified Audio engineer globally.
We are searching for exceptional people from different backgrounds who are committed to unlocking their full potential and improving the world of entertainment through sound.
The Audio engineers upon successful completion will;
- Acquire the professional and technical skills needed to become an audio engineer.
- Acquire industry recognized certification
- Access the best mentors in the Audio Engineering Industry
- Gain the technical film sound editing skills
- Gain an employment opportunity as an Audio Engineer at the Quad-A facility.
We are committed to provide the best resources, mentors and support at every step of the journey. All you need is to have the constant desire to learn and grow to your best potential.
- At least 23 years of age
- Willing to commit to the training program for 6 months (4 hours for the first 3 months & 8 hours for the next 3 months; Monday to Friday)
- Have basic skills in any of these DAW (Digital audio workstation); Cubase, ProTools, Adobe Audition, FairLight
- Ability to communicate in English
Stage 1: Online Application
Fill in the application form on this page. The successfully shortlisted candidates will move on to stage 2.
Stage 2: Selection Assessment
Shortlisted applicants will be required to take an online assessment to test their core values and basic knowledge of audio engineering.
Stage 3: Interviews
Shortlisted applicants who have passed the first two stages will be invited for interviews to determine their strengths and abilities.
Training Program Schedule
Application Deadline; 26th November
Selection Process; 29th November-3rd December
Interviews; 4th January 2022 – 7th January 2022
Training Bootcamp; 7th February – 6th May
Hands-On project-based training: 9th May -29th July